Thursday, September 4, 2008

my school♡


This is ..not ocean or sea. kk
my university in Korea.
My university has a big lake on the middle of campus.
There are many ducks and many sea creatures.
Sometimes we can meet them and touch them because they climd up to the near bench.
Also, whenever the festival of my university helds, we can take a boat in the lake. Many couple enjoy boating.
In addition, there are a bridge on the lake. But according to some rumors, if couple across the bridge together, they will break up. But it's just rumor I think. kk
Besides that, there are many things to do in my university. kk
When you come to Korea, I'll introduce my university to you. kk

4 comments:

Brandon Yang said...

It is very near from my university!

Kevin said...

Nice Picture!!! I wanna go there
OTL..

JINNIE said...

kk come to my school
someday after we all go back to korea, let's meet! haha

Viewy said...

Is it true that if couples cross the lake together, they will break up?? In Thailand, we also have this belief. We have the custom called Loi Katong which people will bring flowers to flow in a river or a lake. At a university, there is a lake that is believed that if couples go there and flow flowers together, there will break up...