Thursday, September 4, 2008

San Diego♡


San Diego!
I went sandiego with my friends.
There are many things to do and many places to go. I and my friends went Seaworld and Zoo
Also we went on cruise. It was fantastic!
This picture was took in Seaworld. This is called shamu. Shamu's show was very fabulous. Many people enjoyed the show. Even though I got wet because of the Shamu, I really enjoyed and I could make a good memory in San diego. And I could feel that San diego was very different from LA even though both are located in California. Anyway it was very exciting trip, and I want to visit San diego one more time.

2 comments:

Viewy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Viewy said...

I also went to San Diego. I visited Sea World and San Diego Zoo. Personally, I like Sea World more because I like Shamu!!! It is so cute!!!!